Monday, August 30, 2010

Snippets.



Hope all my readers, that number in the handful, are doing well.

Music: where would the world be without it? I can't imagine the world beeing such an amazing place as it is now, without the invention of music. How it came about, I can't tell. I'm sure there's recorded history about the evolution of music.

I can only think about pre-sapiens beings banging on something and hearing that it sounded well. I don't know what our lesser intelligent ancestors could've possibly banged on.

Prolly going to be one of the greatest mysteries of our time.

Music goes well with so many things, even know, just typing this out, I can safely say it wouldn't be easy for these words to come easily off my fingers. Memories are remembered, whether it be from childhood after hearing a certain clip of a song from your favorite TV show or burning a CD or making a mix tape for your significant other. Music brings the populace together. It evokes a feeling of togetherness, a collective of listeners who share the same taste.

What better place to experience something like that, than at a rave? I'm sure everyone has heard about rave's and the stigma that is attached to them.

They're not bad at all. In fact, they're amazing. Ive met some of my closest friends through raving. I've had laughs, kisses, intimate moments in a setting of a collective hive mind all dedicated to the sound and feel of music.

Sure, there's drugs. Every type imaginable but without drugs, raves wouldn't be what they are today. They go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly.

It's all about control.

Try it out. If you were ever curious to go to one. Do it.

You won't regret it.

No comments: